You are interested in festival management and wearable technologies, student and looking for an internship. Wear It offers you the possibility to gain work experience in project management, public relation, contact with international artists and much more. We are looking for an intern from now on until the festival September 23. – 26. 2015 in Berlin.
Ready to join an extraordinary endeavor?
Please do not hesitate to apply even if you´re missing one of the skills or can offer a lot more – we are mostly interested in people who are enthusiastic about our mission and fun to work with.
- You will organize the second Wear It Festival Berlin which means planning, organization and implementation.
- You will co-organize events, meetups and Night Rides.
- You will copywrite texts for our website, social media profile and press releases in both German and English.
- You will assist in the communication, design and management department.
- You will support sponsors, partners and artists.
- You´ve wanted to be part of a team that is planning a major festival and working in the event management field.
- You have skills on Twitter, Facebook, WordPress and Mailchimp.
- You have very good communication skills in German and English.
- You have the ability to cope under pressure and you work independently as well as organized.
- You are ideally student in the fields of media, communications and event management.
Ready? Send your application to Kiki: Kiki@wearit-berlin.com
You can also download a printable layout of this announcement.