The Masterclass sessions are designed to help startups in tech-based industries to accelerate their business, value and impact. Selected Startups can take part in in-depth mentoring sessions with investors, successful founders, top IoT talents, and communication wizards. You’ll be able to discuss current challenges and discuss your business models, big data issues, investment strategies, team building & leadership goals, marketing strategies, and production methods – it’s an unmissable opportunity.
We want to support promising startups with a complimentary ticket to Wear It Festival! Apply now!
The sessions will also be a perfect opportunity to engage with other founders and professionals of startups within your ecosystem.
Startups between seed stage to funded can apply below to take part.
Make sure you carefully describe which areas of expertise you are seeking advice in – and we can then pair successful applicants with the ideal mentor. The sessions will be intensive and in very small groups – so we recommend you have your elevator pitch ready, and be prepared to show your prototypes or pitch deck.
Choose your Mentors
Startuppers can choose more than one field of expertise to take advice, and after your session with the experts, there will be plenty of time to network at Wear It Festival.
Full Stack Developer, Product Manager & Designer at etventure
– User-Centric Prototyping
Managing Director at IoClothes (Boston)
– Business Models
– Use Cases
– Collaboration with Cross-Disciplinary Teams
Head of Startup Relations at HARDWARE.co
– Hardware solutions
Unit Director B2C at Piabo PR
– PR Strategy and Consulting for Consumer Brands – from local heroes to Global Players
– Social Media Management and Influencer Relations
– Brand Building and Marketing Communication
Unit Director IoT at Piabo PR
– PR Strategy and Consulting for high-growth tech companies
– Content Marketing & Social Media Management
– Special focus areas: IoT, Security and AI, from automotive, healthcare, logistics to manufacturing and production
Philippe Linus Petit
Founder at PITCH.BOOM.BANG.
– Public Speaking
– Hyper Emotional Performance Training
Startup Program Manager geeny.io at Telefónica Next
– Business Development
– Funding Opportunities
Ricardo J. Méndez
Technical Director, Europe, Samsung NEXT
– User Experience to Product Design
– Identifying a Successful Product Concept
Managing Partner at Plus Eight Equity Partners (New York)
– Capital Raising
– Mergers & Acquisitions
– Deal Structuring
– Music Technology
Project Manager at etventure
– User-Centric Prototyping
Creative Entrepreneurship Consultant, Facilitator, Coach and Trainer
– Digital Strategy
– Business Model Innovation