Who are we:
Wear It Berlin is an event and product development agency in the wearable technology industry. Our mission is to kickstart an industry by bringing together the brightest minds with the newest innovations of the international scene in one of the most unconventional cities in the world – Berlin.
Who are you:
You are a passionate and proactive sales professional with experience in partnerships management. You like working in a young, open-minded team of internationals and show high results also when it comes to individual work.
Your main role will be to work together with the Marketing and Event Management teams in creating a sales strategy and driving new business initiatives and partners, create partnership packages for our sponsors, and represent Wear It Berlin at the Wear It Innovation summit, as well as other Events.
- Developing and maintaining a full sales funnel with a consistent inflow of new deals and high potential partnerships
- Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with Wear It Berlin’s key stakeholders.
- Be instrumental in the external narrative of the business in the market
- Maintaining close relations with partners, attending business fairs and meetings, regular calls and autonomously negotiate contracts and process
- Drive new business initiatives and partnerships to grow strategic and long-term opportunities
What you bring to the table:
- Motivated sales professional with at least 1-2 years of working experience
- Fluent in English, German is a big plus
- Solution-oriented and analytical thinking
- Out-of-the-box, results-driven approach to business development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic knowledge of Project Management and CRM tools
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary and attractive variable salary (depending on qualifications & level of experience) on a part-time basis
- A budget to attend conferences and events directly related to the goals of this role
- Insights into the fascinating and fast-moving world of Events, Wearables and Cross-Industry Innovations
- Flexible schedule and a young team of internationals
- Fast-paced personal and professional development in a startup environment
- Weekly team breakfast, fresh fruit, unlimited coffee & tea
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wear It Berlin team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to meeting you!