Wear It Berlin is an event and product development agency in the wearable technology industry. Our mission is to kickstart an industry by bringing together the brightest minds with the newest innovations of the international scene in one of the most unconventional cities in the world – Berlin. We are developing rapid prototypes of meaningful wearable devices. Moreover, Wear it Berlin is highly specialized and offer solutions for the whole value chain of wearable electronics and design.
Responsibilities for Social Media Manager (Working Student)
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency.
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels.
- Work with partners to create and implement social media strategies monthly.
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology.
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between partners and the company.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Responsible for the interaction with the media agency regarding the promotion of the press kits and PR activities
Qualifications for Social Media Manager (Working Student)
- 1-2 years of social media management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field.
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites.
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and internet ranking for web content.
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken, is a must.
What we offer:
You will have a 360 degree experience of Digital and Social Media: from content creation, social media management to reporting and analysis. You will be working with several internal and external stakeholders to shape the content calendar, develop the content and bring it to life on digital channels and social media platforms.
- Insights into the fascinating and fast-moving world of Events, Wearables and Cross-Industry Innovations
- Flexible schedule and a young team of internationals
- Fast-paced personal and professional development in a startup environment
- Weekly team breakfast, fresh fruit, unlimited coffee & tea
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wear It Berlin team, please send your application to email@example.com. Looking forward to meeting you!