Who are you:
You love to create easy-to-understand content for all the internal communication within and across different departments to improve reach and engagement. Through the content you create, our audience will be kept informed about important changes as well as events. By developing our internal communication strategy you can make an impact within the company. With your creative mind, you raise awareness and drive qualitative media output.
- Developing and managing the execution of strategic public relations programs in support of Wear It Berlin’s goals
- Building excellent relationships with key media and identifying opportunities to reach new and existing audiences
- Drafting content for the media and the website, including press releases, web features or blog posts and distribute content to key stakeholders
- identification and cultivation of leading media targets
- Coordinating press interviews and providing onsite event support
What you bring to the table:
- You are a student in the area of Media, Communication or Marketing
- Fluent in English and German
- You have experience in the areas of B2B communication and public relations, preferably with event management
- You are well-organized, text-safe in English and German, and creative
- You have a passion for media and digital communication
- You enjoy working with technical topics and can give communication the perfect emotional touch
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary and attractive variable salary (depending on qualifications & level of experience) on a part-time basis
- A budget to attend conferences and events directly related to the goals of this role
- Insights into the fascinating and fast-moving world of Events, Wearables and Cross-Industry Innovations
- Flexible schedule and a young team of internationals
- Fast-paced personal and professional development in a startup environment
- Weekly team breakfast, fresh fruit, unlimited coffee & tea
Who are we:
Wear It Berlin is an event and product development agency in the wearable technology industry. Our mission is to kickstart an industry by bringing together the brightest minds with the newest innovations of the international scene in one of the most unconventional cities in the world – Berlin.
More than 600 leaders, innovators, accelerators and game-changing Startups from different backgrounds have crossed the steps of the industrial-designed Kulturbrauerei in Berlin on 25-26 June to be a part of Wear It Innovation Summit, Europe’s leading platform for professionals in the wearable tech industry.
Based in Europe’s startup capital, Berlin, Wear It Innovation Summit is the only event with the main focus on product development and a spotlight on cross-industrial networking. Showing the potential of cutting edge technologies to stakeholders in different industries, the event enables them to take part in this new and rapidly growing market of wearable tech.
Wear It Berlin Agency is developing rapid prototypes of meaningful wearable devices. We are highly specialized and offer solutions for the whole value chain of wearable electronics and design.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Wear It Berlin team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to meeting you!